All The Information You Need To Understand and Apply for Trademark Protection
Many people feel overwhelmed when starting to think about protecting their intellectual property. We provide step-by-step training to enable you to be successful in securing trademark rights.
Understand Intellectual Property!
You'll learn the difference between copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and patents, which will give you confidence in protecting your IP.
Save Time and Money
Learn what is capable of registration and exactly how to apply, so you don't waste the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office fees.
Step by Step Training
You will learn the exact process I use with clients who pay thousands of dollars to have us handle their trademark applications for them.
Everything You Need to Know To Start Protecting Your Brand
What does the trademark class include?
This class contains four modules, bringing you from curious but clueless to confident:
- An overview of different types of intellectual property (13 minutes)
- A deep dive into trademarks (12 minutes)
- An understanding of the common myths and misperceptions that 99% of people believe about trademarks (23 minutes)
- Step by step walkthrough of an application for trademark registration with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (32 minutes)
- Detailed handouts with each module, including a pre-application checklist
If you don’t take this class, here's what might happen:
- You probably will make one of the most common mistakes or assumptions about when a trademark is really available for use and registration
- You may struggle through the online application or waste the application fee with the USPTO ($250 or $350 depending on which type of application you select)
- Lose precious hours of your life
- Wait, wonder and worry about whether you did it right – and remember, in the best case scenario, you won’t even hear back from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for several months after your application has been filed!
What Students Are Saying. . .
"Super informative and to be honest, I actually really liked it. It broke down the things you can and can’t do which I found to be the most helpful (the Pyramid). . . . the examples were the things that helped a novice business owner like myself tremendously. After seeing a few people I know go through trademark difficulties from both ends, it was money well spent in my eyes. "
Amazing content. Every entrepreneur needs to take your course. I wish I had access to this info years ago but glad I have it now. I’m more motivated to file my trademark application already!